(Double decker 9.5 x 24.5 cm), SET OF 6
COUNTING BUS – DOUBLE DECKER (SET OF 6)
- Children put passengers (spots) on and off the bus as a bus story is told by the teacher
- The kit is designed to encourage children to see single digit numbers as discrete quantities rather than to count in ones, for example, they may put 6 passengers on the bus as a group of 4 and a group of 2 or as two groups of 3, rather than as 6 individual ones.
- The white and red coloured windows encourage children to connect this image with the beaded images and with the ‘five-wise’ and ‘pairs-wise’ arrangements.
- Available as a single decker to work with numbers to 10 or as a double decker for numbers to 20.
- Includes teaching guide and sufficient material for a group of 6 children