AUTOPRESS EDUCATION LTD
Autopress Education Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We store and use your data based on legitimate interest. This enables us to fulfil your orders and send you relevant information about our products and services. Any data that we hold about you will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Account details including contact name, address, email, telephone number.
Customer order history/preferences
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When you shop, contact or visit us, information that you provide will be collected and processed by us. This information may be obtained from our website, or via phone, fax, email, social media or verbal communications.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Fulfilment of your order
- Respond to your requests and/or queries.
- We may very occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To improve our products and services.
We do not sell your data to any third-party organisation. We share limited amounts of your data with third parties to deliver our products and services to you – for example, delivery names and addresses for parcel delivery.
Cookies are used on our website to:
- Keep track of the contents of your shopping cart
- To store delivery addresses if the address book is used.
- To store your details if you select the ‘Remember Me’ option.
- Provide you with a better user experience
- Help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
There are no personally identifiable details in the cookies we store on our website. Cookies cannot harm your computer, and are not shared with anyone else. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
SECURITY AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All information you provide via our website is stored on our secure server and is encrypted using SSL technology.
We do not collect and store your payment information on our website. Your payment information is processed via a secure third-party payment gateway (PayPal).
Your personal data is stored either on our secure server or our secure manual record-keeping system
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties where necessary for our business purposes and processes, i.e. delivery/courier companies.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
We may disclose or share your personal information if we are under a duty to do so to comply with any legal obligation, or if we need to do so to enforce or apply our terms & conditions of supply.
We will not share your personal data with any third parties for direct marketing.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Autopress Education Ltd operates as both a data controller, and a data processor.
Our data protection officers are;
- Richard Smith, email@example.com. Autopress Education Ltd, Unit 3,
Brindley Close, Rushden, Northants. NN106EN
- Chris Ingram Richard Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org. Autopress Education Ltd,
Unit 3, Brindley Close, Rushden, Northants. NN106EN
You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your data which is outlined in the policy.
- You have the right to access the personal data that we hold on you*.
- You have the right to rectification of the personal data we hold on you, or to complete any information that is incomplete*.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased*.
- You have right to data portability (move, copy or transfer data), allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data across different services*.
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances*.
* You can contact us at: email@example.com to request this information. If you believe that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, please get in touch so that we can put that right.