- 26 laminated, dry-wipe cards with letter a-z on front, picture on reverse.
- Front of each card shows the starting point and direction for the correct formation of each letter, as well as the entry and exit strokes.
- This product is in ‘Cursive’ style but an‘Infant Print’ version is also available (AL12).
- Reverse side shows a corresponding image relating to the initial sound of each letter, beautifully drawn by children’s illustrator Ann Scott.
- Write-on, wipe-off surface for use with whiteboard pens.
- Also available in a smaller size (AL16)
- Each card 17 x 12cm.
TEACHER’S LETTERS AND PICTURES CARDS – CURSIVE