- A 48-piece set to support children’s understanding of place value.
- The cards give a visual model of the value of two and three digit numbers.
- Useful for comparing quantities and supporting the transition from mental to written calculation.
- The pattern of dots encourages subitising and the colour-change helps with instant recognition of five, and other quantities in relation to groups of five.
- Set contains enough equipment to make any number up to 999 and to model any two-digit addition or subtraction.
- Ideal for use in Maths Recovery Programmes.
- Colour-compatible with our full range of place value resources.
- Laminated for durability.
- Largest piece 16.5 x 16.5cm, Spot diameter 1.3cm
BASE TEN SPOT CARD SET