- 26 laminated, dry-wipe cards with letter a-z on front, picture on reverse.
- Front of each card shows the starting point and direction for the correct formation of each letter, as well as entry and exit strokes.
- This product is in ‘Cursive’ but an ‘Infant Print’ version is also available (AL13).
- Reverse side shows a corresponding image relating to the initial sound of each letter, beautifully drawn by children’s illustrator Ann Scott.
- Write-on, wipe-off surface for use with whiteboard pens.
- Also available in a larger size (AL15).
- Each card 6.5 x 5cm.
CHILD’S LETTERS AND PICTURES CARDS – CURSIVE